Categories
Posts and Comments

Downloads working again

Downloads are now possible again.

I only just realized that there was a problem with them. It apparently occurred when I attached an SSL Certificate to my webpage for security reasons. The new address is https:// instead of http://.

Google Chrome announced that they will no longer allow downloads from unsecured pages. The problem lay, as far as I could tell, in my old internal links (some went back to 2014). These are closed now, replaced by new links to the bundles.

I have tested downloads on Chrome, Safari, and Edge, and all seem to be in working order. Chrome and Safari are showing secure, but Edge still says not secure while at the same time confirming that my SSL Certificate is valid. I’ll keep trying to fix that, but the Edge downloads work otherwise fine. If you have any difficulties downloading, please write me at fft@ibmjob.dk

Categories
Posts and Comments

Bundles

I’ve changed the downloads to bundles – one mobi and one epub each. It is something I’ve been planning to do for a while, but because of the problem mentioned above, I decided to do so now. You can use them both or just delete the one you don’t use. Just unzip and you will find both formats in the inner folder.